Welcome to Tiger-Rock’s Pace and Pensacola Martial Arts schools! Our academies are part of the largest martial arts academy franchise in the world. In fact, Tiger-Rock provides the highest quality of programs, training, and service to over 30,000 members.
About our martial arts schools
Presently, we have three locations serving the Escambia County area. You can find us in Pensacola proper, West Pensacola, and Pace.
- Mr. John Reeve serves as the Head Instructor of Tiger-Rock’s Pensacola martial arts school. What’s more is that Mr. Reeve is also the owner of the Pensacola and Pace, FL locations. Currently, he is a 5th Degree Black Belt in Tiger-Rock Taekwondo with 10 years of experience. He has been a Certified Instructor since 2010.
- Ms. Oanh Tran is the Head Instructor of Tiger-Rock’s Pace martial arts school. She is one of the most experienced martial artists in the area. In all, she has 18 years of taekwondo training experience. Also, she is a Blue Belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu and has Krav Maga training experience.
- Master Jeff Abercrombie is the Head Instructor and Owner of Tiger-Rock’s West Pensacola martial arts school. Master Abercrombie is currently a 6th Degree Black Belt. Furthermore, he has over 30 years of training experience in taekwondo. He’s also a Blue Belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu and a 1st degree Black Belt in Han Mu Do.
What makes our Pace & Pensacola Martial Arts schools different
Tiger-Rock has taken the neighborhood martial arts academy experience to a new level. Our programs focus on the components that increase fitness, self-confidence, and self-empowerment. Countless hours of research and staying abreast of the latest sports science are just the beginning.
Our Pensacola martial arts schools aims to fit your busy schedule and on-the-go lifestyle. With a diverse selection of classes and times, there are no excuses not to start today! In addition, our academies possess the essential elements of a great training workout. Furthermore, we offer a wide variety of adult and youth programs to ensure that each participant gets the best experience possible.
We assure you that participants will receive the highest quality of instruction. Moreover, Tiger-Rock Martial Arts requires instructors to be certified and earn continuing education credits. This is part of our effort to have our instructors stay up-to-date with the latest policies and teaching methods. Accordingly, this requirement ensures safety and enhances learning for our members.
Plus, Tiger-Rock Martial Arts International recommends that all instructors in the academy maintain a current CPR and First Aid certification.
And finally, our school places a high priority to protecting the safety of our members at all costs. To that end, Tiger-Rock Martial Arts mandates all academy owners conduct background checks on all academy employees 18 years old or older.
Students many benefits of membership including:
- There are specialized classes, specific to each groups unique classroom needs: Tiger Cubs (pre-school age 4 yrs), Juniors (6 yr olds – 12 yr olds), and Teens & Adults.
- For the purpose of making it easier for new students, we allow students to start any time and blend in with other beginners.
- New classes are forming daily.
- As has been noted, our instructors dedicate themselves to quality, safe instruction.
- To clarify, students can move forward at their own rate and not as a class unit.
- Annual advancement opportunities
- Even more, we offer year-round competitive opportunities and the local, state, and national level.